This is a condition of severe inflammation or infection of the stomach and intestines.
The primary symptoms are:
2. Excessive thirst - usually followed by more vomiting
1. Eating indigestible materials - grass, garbage, stones, dead animals, etc.
3. Digestive gland upsets - liver, pancreas, etc.
4. Metabolic disorders - kidney problems, diabetes, etc.
5. Infections - the "stomach flu"
Certain forms of gastroenteritis may require some blood or x-ray tests to help the doctor
determine the exact cause of your pet's individual problem. In this way the most accurate
treatment can be prescribed.